PRESCHOOL AND CHILDREN’S MINISTRY DIRECTOR
We are hiring a full-time children’s ministry & pre-school director for a new start-up at our church The Well in Evansville, Indiana. We have a tentative open date in January 2018. We are looking for a motivated person with strong organizational, leadership, and personal relation skills. The candidate must hold a degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
• To apply send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee the day-to-day operations: adhering to church guidelines, licensing requirements, health regulations, and fire codes.
• Oversee communication with prospective and current parents
• Recruit, train and retain quality daycare staff. Oversee staff scheduling and other personnel-related matters.
• Manage the finances of the daycare effectively and within budgetary guidelines. Ensure all finance-related record keeping requirements are met.
• Oversee curriculum development
• Manage Children’s ministry volunteer staff
• Degree in Early Child or Elementary Education
• Experience in early childhood education
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills (both written and oral)
• Proficient in office software
• Experience with budgeting
• Agree to a comprehensive background check.
More information about the church can be found at https://www.experiencethewell.org/